14 Chatbot Examples that Generate Leads & Engage Visitors
Chatbots are becoming increasingly versatile these days. Here are 14 different use cases, including lead generation, brand building, customer support, and more.
Let’s start with a basic example on Stryve. The chat bubble icon is on-brand, color-wise, and you have a picture of a human face with a friendly greeting: Hello and welcome to Stryve! How can we help you today?
Notice that this is the after-hours version of the bot, with a note that says We’ll return tomorrow at 4:00am (early risers, eh?).
Takeaway: Your chatbot should match your brand colors and tone, and should always let visitors know what to expect for response times.
[SPONSORED] How to Lower Your Facebook CPMs
CrakRevenue and Jerkmate have JUST released their highest-paying PPL offer EVER!
Check out these stats for Jerkmate, and tell me you’re not impressed:
- Pays up to $20 per lead
- $100+ Million paid out to affiliates – on this CrakRevenue exclusive offer!
- Tens of millions of monthly visits and thousands of smoking-hot models worldwide
- Probably the highest-paying PPL offer in the cam industry, and one of the largest and most visited premium cam sites!
All you need to do: Insert your affiliate link into the creative of your choice, and send traffic!
CrakRevenue will send each user to the most relevant landing page – to maximize conversions!
CrakRevenue gives you access to the most advanced promotion tools and best support:
- Dedicated, AI-optimized landing pages
- Specific customer flows for different niches
- Top-notch customer experience team
Jerkmate is simply as lucrative an opportunity as it gets! Don’t sleep on this.
Create your CrakRevenue account, get in contact with their support team, and start promoting Jerkmate TODAY to get the most profits from your traffic!
📰 READ THESE
🤔 PONDER THIS
Video games make crouch walking seem effortless—Reddit Thread