💰$10.8B in 1 Day – New Cyber Monday Record + 2021 Ecom Trends
Online spend is higher than ever with the trend expected to grow throughout 2021.
Check these stats below to get a feel for what shopping behavior will look like in 2021:
1. Consumers spent $34.4 billion during this year’s Cyber Week (Source: Adobe)
2. No slow down. U.S. retail e-commerce sales are forecasted to grow from this year’s expected total of $374.3 billion to $476.5 billion in 2024, a 39% increase. (Source: Statista)
3. More than 90 percent of consumers reported that their online shopping frequency has increased due to COVID-19. (Source: DealAid)
4. Cyber Monday 2020 is now the largest online shopping day in U.S. history: Consumers spent a record $10.8 billion just in that one day. (Source: Adobe)
5. Black Friday was the second-biggest online spending day – Consumers spent $9 billion online during Black Friday, up 21.6 percent from 2019. (Source: Adobe)
[SPONSORED] Earn 25% More Money With Affiliate Marketing
It’s so close to Christmas! At this time of the year, we want to believe in miracles. What if we told you that you could earn 25% more without being a good kid the whole year and sending letters to Santa?
We’ve prepared a present for you — an excellent Video Case Study from our friends at ProPush.me. These guys know how to earn more with any of your offers and without efforts using push subscriptions. What you need is a landing page that you use to promote your offer and a smart tag that you can add in ProPush.me panel. And that’s all!
Surprise! In this video, you will find a promo codea and you can get +15% on your first payout.
Let’s watch it together — https://youtu.be/9HvxxvsNNLI
In this video you will find:
1. The offer that the ProPush team has chosen.
2. Landing pages that they have made.
3. And of course ALL the statistics!
Here are the instructions on how to start working with ProPush. Join them on YouTube where they will share all the useful insights and case-studies with you!
The 25 Best Ads of 2020
2020 was 2 distinct years – the 2020 before the pandemic and the one after.
After COVID-19 struck global markets we now get to watch how brands adapted in real time to challenges no one aws prepared for.
Here’s a small sample of AdWeek’s top 25 ads of the year.
1. Nike | “You Can’t Stop Us” | Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Portland
2. Beats by Dre | “You Love Me” Agencies: Translation and Prettybird
3. Burger King | “Moldy Whopper” Agencies: David, Ingo and Publicis Bucharest
4. Match | “Match Made in Hell” Agency: Maximum Effort
5. Jeep | “Groundhog Day” Agency: Highdive
GMAIL STILL BROKEN? – Gmail is broken right now, one day after a massive outage (Update: Fixed?) 🔨 — Read more
BYE PERISCOPE – Twitter is shutting down Periscope in 2021 because it costs too much to run 🐦 — Read more
CES – CES 2021 unveils its online-only innovation awards 🏆 — Read more
SHOWERTHOUGHTS – “Cars are becoming extremely technically advanced but still can’t switch the default horn noise” / u/moneybot13
FEATURED STM THREAD: What Was The Most Viewed Thread This Week?
We understand it’s not easy to start with Affiliate Marketing, there are so many new things to learn, so many skills to master. That’s why we do everything we can to make the lives of newbies easier.
Coding a landing page is quite a daunting task, especially for those with no coding experience. But we all know that without LPs, it’s extremely hard to reach profits. Sooo, to make it easier for our new member to start running campaigns, one of our best moderators (twinaxe) shared his famous Sweeps lander on the forum.
Twinaxe shared the full code, along with instructions on how to modify it. Anyone can download it as a handy zip file. Nicely formatted and cleaned so you don’t have to worry about any malicious code being included. It really doesn’t get any easier than this.
Have you ever planned to run sweeps? Don’t wait and do it NOW!
BTW: this thread is not new, but it constantly keeps on popping up in the top views statistics… great threads simply live long!
Stay tuned for the next edition of MRKTRS WKLY.
Want to offer some feedback or submit content? Email us at [email protected]