Instagram Links in Stories Now Available to All Accounts
Instagram announced that links in Stories are available to all users – not just those with 10k followers or verified accounts.
“When we first introduced Stories links, the feature was limited to verified accounts or those with a certain number of followers. We’ve heard from the rest of our community that they also want to share things that matter with their friends and family. Whatever you’re into, from cooking to volunteering or shopping, you now have a space to share in Stories – regardless of your account size.“
All users will now be able to access the link sticker for Stories, which has been introduced as the primary link sharing option, instead of ‘Swipe up’ links.
Instagram notes that new accounts or accounts that repeatedly share content that violates its Community Guidelines won’t have access to the Link sticker.
What qualifies as a ‘new’ account remains unclear.
[SPONSORED] Top 5 Hottest Verticals for Affiliates
Here are the top 5 verticals on VIP Response – and tips on how to capitalize on each vertical!
- Check out our inhouse dating offer for English-speaking geos, generating thousands of leads daily!
- Mainstream and adult dating offers cater to a large section of the population, which means amazing scaling potential.
- Display, email, push, native, social, search…all converting well for affiliates.
- We have exclusive offers, and provide custom landing pages to affiliates – the ultimate formula to high conversion rates.
- Best geos: Europe (especially France, Spain, Portugal, Italy), North America, Australia, New Zealand
- Our inhouse discount membership webshop, Goodeess, recently expanded from France to Germany, with more countries to come.
- It’s (mostly) whitehat! Makes it easier to run on social media and search platforms.
- Help with ad creation. Need help on making strong creatives in different ad formats? We can help with that too – just ask!
- Easy-to-convert, single opt-in offers even beginners can run successfully!
- High-payout CPA offers available for more experienced affiliates that have cracked how to get users to deposit.
- Best countries: Canada, New Zealand, Finland, France, Australia
#5: Whitehat Leadgen
- Lots of SOI/DOI offers = easy conversions for beginners and veterans alike!
- Whitehat means you can run easily on sources like Facebook and Google.
- Inhouse Netherlands solar campaign just launched! Get it while it’s HOT!
Amazon Adds Brand-Spanking New Sponsored Display Features
Purchases remarketing lets advertisers reach audiences based on historical purchases and shopping activities on Amazon. Brands can remarketing to audiences of their promoted products, other popular products, and products from specific categories.
Brands will be able to customize campaigns using price point, brand, and star rating. Plus Amazon’s releasing customizable lookback windows for Custom-Built audiences.
2. Bid Optimization
Advertisers in specific regions can select “Optimize for Viewable Impressions” to help increase product awareness and reach for relevant customers.
Advertisers can extend reach, value and their consideration and awareness efforts with Click + View attribution on a CPM basis.
3. Dynamically Optimized Creatives
Amazon Ads’ dynamically Optimize Creative uses machine learning algos to serve ad creatives most likely to fulfill advertisers’ needs by using inputs like publisher, product, placement and types of audiences. Creative elements such as the product’s title, price, brand logo and Amazon’s calls-to-action will be combined and tailored to help advertisers reach their campaign goals.
TikTok – TikTok’s Fire TV app is available in the US 🔥 — Read more
TikTok SHOPPING – TikTok Shares New Insights into Holiday Shopping Trends to Assist in Campaign Planning 🛍️ — Read more
SHOWERTHOUGHTS – “The world is going to smell very different once electric vehicles become commonplace” /u/DarkStarStorm
FEATURED STM THREAD: What Motivates You To Work Everyday?
We have an interesting discussion going on this week, on the STM Forum. One of our members asked a question about motivation and what keeps the successful ones running even though they reached a comfortable income zone.
Let’s quote part of the opening message here:
I had read somewhere that after you make around $75,000/year your happiness plateaus. That is, any money that you make on top of $75,000/year, has no influence on your happiness. And I have seen the same phenomenon in my life. From $0-$10,000/month. I used to get up early in the morning, used to work extra hours, refresh my stats a million times a day and I used to get very excited, every time I got a conversion. But after I started making more than $10,000/month, the urge to do all that disappeared.
Now, even though this might sound like a “great” problem to have, it can be deadly to the growth of someone’s business. Truth to be told, nothing lasts forever and those who become too comfortable with their current setup might as well face problems in the future.
Based on the replies, this seems to be a pretty common problem and different members shared different methods of keeping their motivation on a high level. And what is your method? Join the discussion and let us know, link is below:
Stay tuned for the next edition of MRKTRS WKLY.
Want to offer some feedback or submit content? Email us at [email protected]