📍 Amsterdam, Netherlands
MRKTRS WKLY #31
THE MRKTRS MOB COUNT
ATTN MRKTRS: Have you checked your MRKTRS Mob points count recently?
We’ve got many members earning sweet prizes. Are you stacking those MRTKRS points?
How? It’s dead simple. Share your unique link found on mrktrs.co/mob and invite your friends.
1 referral = 1 point.
Here’s the prizes on offer:
- 4 points = Official MRKTRS MOB Membership
- 10 points = MRKTRS Stickers Pack
- 50 points = MRKTRS Limited Edition T-Shirt
- 100 points = MRKTRS Mystery Pack (<< This is hot!)
- 200 points = Affiliate World Conference VIP Pack (<< DAMN son!)
THE UNSTOPPABLE MENTALITY
Thrive have developed a list of 30 behaviours that are the difference between becoming elite and being an unstoppable entrepreneur.
Do you possess these behaviours?
Here are some of the highlights:
- Always be prepared so you have the freedom to act on instinct: become a master of your craft.
- Never be satisfied. Climb to see how far you can push yourself.
- Always be in control of your body, your time and your mind.
- Don’t compete with others. Make them compete with you.
- Always work on your mental strength.
- Confidence is your greatest asset.
- Set goals that far exceed your current capabilities.
REDWHITE&BLUE RUSSIAN – How the Russian ad cocktail targeted and swayed US voters before the election. 🇷🇺🇺🇸 – Read Now
5 STARS – The psychology of rating systems and what they mean today. ⭐🧠 – Read More
ON-CALL – Has the always-on-call economy arrived? 📟📞 – Read Now
MUST WATCH – This country has to be on your DN bucket list. This incredible travel video of Japan received lots of love in the Digital Nomad Reddit thread. 🇯🇵 📹 – Watch Now
QUOTE – “If I fail more than you, I win.” – Seth Godin 👨💼
PHOTO OF THE WEEK:
@SCAPARRONZO w/ NICHE SCOUTING
Submit your best work/lifestyle photo or video in the MRKTRS Facebook Group👇
WHAT WOULD GODIN DO?
Marketing master Seth Godin appeared on the Everyone Hates Marketers podcast, and was pitched an interesting challenge.
Come up with a unique business idea, explain how he’d launch it and describe how he’d find his first customers. Without using his name. And on a budget of $1,000, with only 90 days to be successful.
Here’s Godin’s 5-step process:
- Market WITH people, not AT them: involve people in the process.
- Focus on the tiniest audience possible: select the bullseye audience.
- Create a remarkable product: make people talk (free advertising)
- Create an abundance of confidence: become the expert people trust.
- Make a spinner and spin the wheel: Do something thing and stick to it.
Check out the full article to discover what Godin’s unique business idea actually was.
Have you joined the MRKTRS Mob yet? Win official MRKTRS merch by referring friends – grab your unique link to share here
Stay tuned for the next edition of MRKTRS WKLY.
Want to offer some feedback or submit content? Email us at [email protected]